Thursday 3 November 2016

My New Joy in the Mountains




Welcome! I have taken it upon myself to start a new little spot to write about my life as I embark upon a new journey. 
I have transplanted myself from Toronto to a little ski town in  British Colombia...Revelstoke. I really shouldn't call it a little ski town, as it is the highest vertical, skiable mountain in North America. I am taking a leap of faith on my Eastern skiing upbringing and my now titanium left knee, and becoming a "ski bum". 
Brett and I decided this past summer to start a new adventure together and move out west. He was able to keep his job and work remotely and I left my position at a travel and event company in Toronto. 
As corny as it it, life is short, so we have to take advantage of all the adventures that await us. I hope to use this space as an outlet to remember this time in our lives and share the little (and big) joys I come across in Revelstoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment